LEVERAGE OUR PLATFORM TO ADD SMS CAPABILITIES TO YOUR APPLICATIONS
Bongo Live has developed a set of web services that allow software developers to leverage our platform to add sms capabilities to their web, mobile or desktop applications. The API has been developed to ensure a simple interface for developers whilst providing flexibility in terms of implementation.
There are two connection options either an HTTP GET or a XML POST. The XML post provides additional features to send the same message to up to 100 mobile numbers at the same time. You will need to create a Broadcaster account on our site and use your username, password and API key to be able to send sms. The API key is available under the profile settings once logged in as a Broadcaster. SMS credits will need to be purchased before using the service.
KEY API FEATURES
Manage sms logs and history through Bongo Live account
Track sms purchases and usage
Optional callback URL to receive delivery reports
Dedicated support to monitor sms delivery
SSL support for additional security
Check credits balance & sender names via API
STEPS TO GET STARTED
- Create a free 'Broadcaster' account on www.bongolive.co.tz
- On completing your registration you will get a confirmation email. Click on the link or paste the link into your browser to validate the account
- Log into your account with your username & password on www.bongolive.co.tz
- Request credits for your account by visiting the 'Purchase SMS' tab. Follow the on screen instructions to arrange for payment of the credits.
- Click on the 'Broadcast SMS' then click on 'Manage Sender Names' to request any 'Sender Names' that you would like to use
- Visit the 'Profile' tab and get your API key
- Once you have credits in your account and you have an API key. You can start sending messages using the connection options and parameters defined below
Complete API Specification Guide with Examples
HOW TO INTEGRATE
Try sample code below and see how simple our SMS API is.