How to upload contacts and send sms on Bongo Live International Platform
If you do not want to add recipient phone number(s) one by one you can upload contacts from a file from your computer. To send out SMS by uploading a file, follow the steps below;
- Click on “Send” on the top menu.
- On the recipient box, click on the upload button (↑).
- Next, click on “Choose file”.
- Upload the file with all your data & contact information. The file can be of type comma-separated values(.csv), excel 2003(.xls), excel 2007 (.xlsx), text file(.txt – with comma separated columns of data). For any file type, make sure that all the data are sorted neatly in columns i.e. all mobile numbers are in one column, all first names are in another etc. You can upload a file with as many different columns as desired. The order of the columns does not matter.
- Next, go to message box and type in your content.
- To send the SMS instantly, tick the “Send as flash SMS” box.
- To schedule your SMS to send later, select the date and time and tick the “Schedule delivery” box.
- Once done, click on the “Send” button.
- You will receive the a notification confirming “Your message(s) has been sent” or “Your message(s) has been scheduled”.