How to send sms on Bongo Live International Platform
Bongo Live International Platform allows you to send SMS to a maximum of 25000 recipients. To send out SMS, follow the steps below;
- Click on “Send” on the top menu.
- Next, type or paste the mobile number(s) of the recipient(s) in the recipient box. They can be in any format. Ex. (255784XX, 0784XXX or 784XXX.). Press the (+) sign to add each recipient number in the list of numbers you’ll be sending your SMS to.
- If you have saved numbers of recipients on phonebook, scroll them on the phonebook menu. Select the number and then press the (<) sign to add it to the recipient box.
- Next, go the message box and type your content.
- To send the SMS instantly, tick the “Send as flash SMS” box. To schedule your SMS to send later, select the date and time and tick the “Schedule delivery” box.
- Once done, click on the “Send” button.
- You will receive the a notification confirming “Your message(s) has been sent” or “Your message(s) has been scheduled”.